Well friends… I’m a party girl! Tonight I’m co-hosting two parties!!! That’s right I’m running around mingling post to post 🙂
I’m super excited to be co-hosting the Monthly Preview with Heather from The Frill of Life.
Find three of your favorites from this October and link ’em up here!
Wowza!!! I cannot believe how successful we were last month. 23 link ups and 574 views is fantastic for a first time linky! A special thanks to Lisa at The Squishable Baby for her help in promoting our link up and plastering it all over Twitter! You are the BEST!!! For those of you that don’t know, Lisa co-hosts a Monday Mommy Blog Hop over at her sweet blog, so head over there Monday and join the fun!
Okay, friends, here’s how this linky party works:
- Please grab a button below and post in your linked up posts or in your sidebar. This will help our linky grow and get YOU more views!
- Follow your host (that’s me) and your co-host in one form or fashion.
- Link up to 3 posts from October only. OR link up one post with links to your October posts within that linked post.
- Check out at least two other links and leave some comment love! You never know what awesome people you might run into here!
- Give us a shout-out on Twitter using #MonthlyReviewLinkup and we’ll be sure to see your posts!
- Check back next month to see if you’re featured. We will feature four posts every month. If you are featured, feel free to grab a featured button and wear that baby with pride on your sidebar!
- If you’d like to co-host, email me!
This month I’m super excited to welcome Mrs. AOK as my co-host. Mrs. AOK and I became bloggy friends a few months ago via the SITS Sharefest and I am so glad we did! The community that I’ve found through her is such a wonderfully supportive one. Mrs. AOK is a busy lady. So busy, in fact, that she is not only cohosting this linky today with me, but she’s also hosting her weekly Sorry Not Sorry Social at her blog today so after you link up here, go over there and get social! I have seriously gained so many followers through the SNSS. Go spread the love!
Let’s do this!
- Creating a Blog Posting Schedule by Joan at Starting Over…Again
- Roundup of Fall Crockpot Recipes by Courtney at What’s Up with the Wilhelms
- Issues in the Classroom for Grieving Kids by Joan at Restoral
- Good Things About Being the Mother of a Disabled Child by Kerith at Brielle & Me
Be sure to grab a featured button ladies:
© 2013 – 2014, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.