This is huge!! I’m excited to be a part of this fabulous party, I attend almost every week #ThePinItParty!!
Hey you fabulous, amazing, beautiful bloggers! Welcome to THE 14th week of THE Pin It Party! I have to tell you, week after week you guys amaze me with the awesome posts that you link up. There are SO many blogs out there, I feel like this is our little corner of the blogosphere to share with each other and really shine. So share away! XO
p.s. Are you interested in co-hosting THE Pin It Party? It is a WHOLE lot of fun and a great way to grow your Pinterest following. Send Ellie an email for the details!
Grab the code for our button here!
<div class=”https://www.mrsaokaworkinprogress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/PinItParty_zps8d39e394.jpg” style=”width: 150px; margin: 0 auto;”> <a href=”http://creativegeekery.blogspot.com” rel=”nofollow”> <img src=”https://www.mrsaokaworkinprogress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/PinItParty_zps8d39e394.jpg” alt=”Creative Geekery” width=”150″ height=”150″ /> </a> </div>
1. Follow the host and co-hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party! Just click here: Tweet
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. If you are an ETSY shop owner, come back this weekend and link up at the Weekend Blog Block Party!)
6. Mingle! Reach out to somebody new and pin their stuff. You never know when you will meet your blogging bestie!
7. Have a FABulous day and come back next week for more Pinterest fun. XO
Mrs AOK: a work in progress @ Mrs AOK
© 2013 – 2014, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.