I’m taking a little break this week. My babies are on holiday (I just wanted to sound fancy)… Spring Break, so I thought I’d try to step away from the computer a little more this week. I will be a little slower than usually replying and visiting back, but I will respond and visit. I figured this would be a great time to share a few of my favorite links I visited this week. Maybe I’ll make this a regular post, share a few of my favorite links each week, we shall see. 🙂
A Few of My Favorite Links this week
- Writer’s Block? Sometimes it’s hard to think of what to write about on your blog, right? Here are 50 No-Fluff, Content Rich Blog Ideas that I think you’ll see here on my blog soon. 🙂
- I enjoyed this post on Lines Across, Rachel’s Introduction to Watercolors Series was perfection. I want to be aimlessly creative!
- 7 Law of Attraction Hacks, gratitude goes a long way. 🙂
- What We Can Learn About Blogging and Branding from Joanna Gaines, because we can, she’s a marketing genius!
- I’m still working on my goal of taking better photos, so I totally appreciated this post. Truth be told… I use my iPhone for all of my images. I should really start using my camera.
- My sweet friend Ashley wrote about her experience using Craftsy, you have to see the top she made! (And maybe sign up for your own class 🙂 )
- I do not have an email list for this blog. I do not send out weekly newsletters, which I’m thinking I should change. My lovely friend Tenns wrote an informative post about growing your email list. Would you want a weekly newsletter from me? If so what kind of news would you want or freebie?
- As a military child myself I enjoyed this post: 9 Things I Thought All Kids Went Through Growing up as a Military Kid. Amber had a way more exciting military childhood than I did.
I honestly visited so many awesome links this week and last week, I wish I could share them all. Perhaps, that’s why I should make this a weekly thing or bi-weekly thing. Anyway enough of me thinking out loud. I hope you’re having a wonderful week!!
© 2016, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.