*This post contains affiliate links. These links cost nothing to you, but do help me pay for this blog and coffee. 🙂
Day 3 Gift Guide
You get a gift, you get a gift…
Everyone gets a gift!!! 🙂
- It’s not a secret, I’m totally in love with all of Shelly’s designs. She nailed it with this choker. Chokers are back!!! Happy 90’s running man dance. 🙂
- STITCH FIX! I have had two “fixes” and I’m a fan. My fall fix was EVERYTHING. Check it out for youself here. Anyway, Stitch Fix has gift cards!!
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it JON SNOW!! If your girl is a GoT lover this shirt SHOULD be in her closet. WINK WINK 😉
- My girl Bev makes the most beautiful hammered sterling silver jewelry. I have a similar pair of earrings that she made and they get all sorts of love when I wear them.
- Fitbits are cool, but sometimes you want to look a little fancy and that chunky plastic band isn’t cutting it. BUT this silver rose gold metal band does the trick. 🙂
- The NFL Ugly Sweater Socks are the perfect pair of socks for your NFL loving man (or woman… I actually own a pair). My family has a thing for socks.
- These Captain Morgan tall glasses are the coolest! They are handmade and awesome, need I say more?
- My husband is obsessive about his Fitbit, and I know he would love the new Fitbit Blaze. I’m not sure if he’s getting it this year, but it’s on the list for sure.
- Stitch Fix! What!?!? Yes, you read that right. Stitch Fix is for the fellas now, too.
- LEGO bricks, although painful to step on, are the perfect toys to have in the home. Kids can spend hours building and creating new things. They can use what’s that thing called…. their imagination! I love ’em. This super cute DIY LEGO Ornament is perfect for the holidays.
- My son loves fact books. He is my phone-a-friend. I’m quite sure this 5000Awesome Facts (About Everything) book would make the perfect addition to a fact lover’s collection.
- It’s been a while since the last Diary of Wimpy Kid, so the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11 Double Down has been an anticipated new read kids will surely love. Who doesn’t love Greg Heffley?
- ALEX Toys DIY Ceramic Mug Kit is the perfect gift for the kid who loves art and hot cocoa. eh hem… 🙂
- HARRY. POTTER. Did you just read that with excitement or like Voldemort? However you read it, this Harry Potter Charm bracelet is too cute not to consider for the Harry Potter fan in your life.
- Who wouldn’t love this Support Your Local Girl Gang tote to carry their books?
- After I left high school I thought that was it, I’m done with that. Why would I ever need to hangout at a high school ever again? “Well, Dean, one day your babies grow up and even though you’re not ready for it, they do, so buck up.” Yup. Since I’ve been at the high school quite a bit, a few things are evident: teens love phones and they love earphones. So yeah, iBeats by Dre are kind of a thing. Totally. I mean… literally. 😀
- This Stranger Things sweatshirt is BRILLIANT! Will? Are you there?
- This is the stage in kids’ lives where they would like to pick out things for themselves, so a gift card is perfect. Trust me, I asked a teen (and I was a teen). 😉
- STICKERS! You never grow out of stickers especially when you can customize them yourself with StickerApp.
For their Teachers
- Teachers carry totes. Lots of them. And yes, they’re mind shaping ninjas who need mind shaping ninja bags.
- When people write “your welcome” do you cringe? If you answered yes, this is the shirt to consider for the teacher(s) in your life.
- This customizable “___ is so proud of you” stamp is darling. I’m sure it would quickly become the teacher’s favorite grading tool.
- Because teachers grab coffee on the run.
For Their Grandparents
- A Pesonalized Handwritten Keychain to grandma or grandpa seems like a win to me. 🙂
- My mother-in-law is the queen of gifting family ornaments. I know she would love this Personalized Grandma’s Little Deers Ornament.
- These Personalized Grandparent Coffee Mugs are too cute!! Kids will enjoy helping you customize the mugs for their grandparents.
- Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans wrapped in holiday packaging seems like a winner to me.
- You could give fancy wine glasses, but these shot glasses made out of Sam Adams seasonal bottle necks are so much cooler.
- Tea towels from Unlikely Market + some kitchen goodies= perfection.
- I’m just going to be honest, if you showed up to my house with a Handmade Cutting Board in the shape of Texas I may tackle you. But in a loving Texan way. 🙂
So there you have it folks my 2016 Gift Guide for EVERYONE! I have another gift guide coming up next week for the creative ladies.
See more Gift Guides from the 12 Days of Blogmas bloggers!
- Cupcake Gift Guide by Girl on the Move Blog
- The Dos and Don’ts of Giving Gifts to Kids That Aren’t Yours by One Ruud Mom
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Sports Enthusiast by Verified Mom
- Gift Guide + Free Printables by Urban Housewife Adventures
- 3 Gift Guides for Every Kid on Your List by Views From a Step Stool
- Best Gifts for WIne Lovers and Beer Drinkers by Motherhood and Merlot
- Gift Guide 2016 by Mrs. AOK a Work in Progress
- The Makeup Lovers Gift Guide by My Legendary Style
- Gift Guide for Baking Lovers by Dear Creatives
|4 $50 Gift Cards||$200.00||JORD Watches||www.woodwatches.com|
|Gift Card||$50.00||AMI ClubWear||www.amiclubwear.com|
|Kids Lightup Animal||$29.95||Kinderglo||http://kinderglo.com|
|My Blend Smoothie Maker||$24.99||Oster||http://www.oster.com/blenders-and-juicers/oster-blend-n-go-myblend-blender/BLSTPB2-MY-BLEND-MASTER.html|
|Play Makeup Set||$13.99||Little Cosmetics||https://littlecosmetics.com|
|Spicy Box of Awesome||$54.00||Fuego Box||http://www.fuegobox.com|
|Set of paint sticks||$6.00||Kwiksitcks||http://www.thepencilgrip.com/|
|Smile Brilliant Kit||$159||Smile Brilliant||https://www.smilebrilliant.com|
|This May Be Wine cup + Starbucks gift card||$30||Fab Flares||https://www.etsy.com/shop/Fabflaresbyaudsmom?ref=hdr_shop_menu|
|Gift Card||$50||Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt||http://www.orangeleafyogurt.com|
|1 Game||Set Games||http://www.setgame.com/set/puzzle|
|Essential Oil Recipe Box||$49||Simply Earth||http://www.simplyearth.com|
|Natural Organic Lipstick||$28.00||Axiology Beauty||https://axiologybeauty.com/|
|Kuisiware OneSpin Salad Spinner||https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0156C0XQM|
|Zeust Barbecue Grill Light||https://www.amazon.com/Barbecue-Grill-Light-Bright-Lights/dp/B00IR99G7Y/|
|Bracelet and earrings set||$25||Revel Designs by Shelly||https://www.etsy.com/shop/RevelDesignsbyShelly/|
|Childrens Book signed by author||$15||Danielle Soucy Mills||http://daniellesoucymills.com|
|Gift Card||$50||Baby Cubby||www.babycubby.com|
|White Wipes Teeth Wipes (for wine and coffee lovers)||$30||White Wipes||www.whitewipes.com|
|2 Personalized Phone Cases||$80||CaseApp||http://caseapp.com/|
|1 Framed Print + $15 Starbucks Gift Card||$30||That’s What She Said Quote Shop||https://www.etsy.com/shop/TWSSQuoteShop|
|Gift card||$50||Little Italy Layette||https://www.facebook.com/Littleitalylayette|
You may also like these posts:
© 2016, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.